I don’t usually make New Year’s Resolutions, but this year I am inspired to think of what they might be. I have several fitness related, some personal, and even more that I am not going to state.
Here is an idea of what I am thinking for 2013:
1. Avoid all injuries this year. Stay healthy.
2. I want to be able to do a full pull up. After reading this article I have been inspired to prove them wrong. The only problem is that I don’t think I have been ever able to do a pull up.
3. PR at every race distance. I don’t really want this to be set in stone as a goal because I tend to treat running with a laid back approach. However, I would like to see via race times that I am improving. So I am not going to set time specific PRs, just improvement PRs. I also am undecided on the timing of my next half marathon.
4. Track my mileage and become a run nerd with all my stats.
5. Get to work earlier. I have gotten really bad about this lately, so I will focus on improving this.
6. Read a book a month.
7. Try a new to me food each month.
8. Get this blog off the ground and figure out what direction I will take it.
I am still going to claim these to be non-resolutions, they are more so goals I would like to work on and achieve.